IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE OR YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT THE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT IT:
- Your personal information (viz. full names, ID number, etc.)
- Your policy number
- The details of your complaint
- How you would like us to resolve the problem
- We will firstly acknowledge receipt of your complaint
- We will give you the contact details of the person who will deal with your complaint.
- We will investigate your complaint and try and resolve it in a manner that is fair to you and to us.
- Once we have dealt with your complaint and you are satisfied with the outcome, we will learn from the experience and improve our service and products.
- Address your complaint in writing to:
The Ombudsman for Long-term Insurance
Private Bag X45
Telephone: 021 657 5000 / 0860 103 236 Fax: 021 674 0951 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org