In a time of grief, would you want to burden your family with the added stress of having to raise money to pay for a dignified funeral? Of course not.
You do not need the added anxiety and confusion of the financial complications brought on by death.
That is why we will be there for you in times of great sorrow with our funeral solutions = Money paid in 24 hours.
Please visit one of our client walk in centers, where you get information about compliance, your rights as a consumer and what you need to know before you buy any insurance products.
We have taken it upon ourselves to make our walk-in centers to be Learning environments…not selling platforms.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH OUR SERVICE OR YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT THE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT IT:
- Your personal information (viz. full names, ID number, etc.)
- Your policy number
- The details of your complaint
- How you would like us to resolve the problem
WHAT WE’LL DO WITH YOUR COMPLAINT:
- We will firstly acknowledge receipt of your complaint
- We will give you the contact details of the person who will deal with your complaint.
- We will investigate your complaint and try and resolve it in a manner that is fair to you and to us.
- Once we have dealt with your complaint and you are satisfied with the outcome, we will learn from the experience and improve our service and products.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE OUTCOME:
- Address your complaint in writing to:
The Ombudsman for Long-term Insurance
Private Bag X45
Telephone: 021 657 5000 / 0860 103 236 Fax: 021 674 0951 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO WE ARE
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Extended Families
Tiro Funeral Solutions is a juristic representative of and underwritten by KGA Life FSP no. 15980